Tuesday, June 20, 2017

It's Jigglin' Time?



Behold the strangest bit of Marvel comic merchandise I have ever witnessed, it certainly beats Hulk Spider-Man toilet paper and that's saying something.

Behold "Jiggles and the Thing", while that sounds like a Marvel team up between Tanya Roberts and Ben Grimm, it's actually some sort of weird gelatin product.

I'm not sure I'd eat anything that comes from a company known for Yo-yos, especially "5 inch high yellow things" (FYI this blog post writes itself). 



What's really perplexing was the little voice in my head that said "PLEASE BUY THIS", it took a couple of post Mego Meet beers for it to go away. The next day, I was speaking to a friend about the show and he blurted out "Did you see that awesome weird Thing toy?" Clearly he had the same demons as me....

1 comment:

mike said...

You could put clay or plaster of paris with a release agent.I see an ARMY of things.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin