Thursday, February 12, 2015

Krofft Week: Wonderbug!


Aw yeah, Wonderbug is definitely in my top five Krofft shows, basically a live action speed buggy with a little Shazam! sprinkled in for good measure, what's not to love. Above is the Wonderbug toy cars made by Duncan (the yo-yo people).




Here's a whole display of them. I really need to track down one of these.





This is the Wonderbug pedal car, I wouldn't know where to put this but I pray i never see one at a flea market...


I am not surprised to see there is a Wonderbug puzzle by HG Toys, I am now convinced they made puzzles of my first communion.



I did not know however that there was a Wonderbug board game, the art work on the box is pretty great.

 

Lastly we did a Colouring book theatre a few years ago for Wonderbug, my friend Sharry graciously provided the scans. You can check it out here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin