Monday, June 01, 2009

Bionic Tattoos


I had never heard of these before finding them on ebay last month, what a perfectly wonderful and logical idea. I'd have been all over this concept as a kid.


As an added bonus, I've made one of the stickers printer size, so let's all print it out and wear one to work today, come on, it's gonna be great...


Bionic Favourites:

1976 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog 1977 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog 1978 Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Catalog


8 comments:

Dancin' Homer said...

bionic skateboard! bionic baseball bat! bionic fringe!

Arkonbey said...

man, I would have so dug those at age six.

Fringe!

wee67 said...

I wish I had seen these before I shleed out $325 to have one of these tattoo'ed to my arm.

Wings1295 said...

Awesome! Would have loved these as a kid, as well!

Retro Hound said...

Oh man! I would have LOVED these as a child! I'd still wear one. In fact, I'm printing out the one you so generously got ready for us. Wait till the wife sees this!

Unknown said...

It's all fun and games until you wear one into an airport and find yourself being randomly selected for a strip-search.

narvolicious said...

Freakin' awesome, I would've totally dug these as a kid. Wouldn't have slapped em on a skateboard or a bat though...that's some pretty random placement. Dig the clay skateboard wheels and fringes on the skater boy...man oh man.

Lorne said...

The UK comic 2000AD gave away "Biotronic" stickers in one of their early issues...

http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/features/sprout/2004/twist/twist.shtml

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin