Thursday, October 19, 2006

Vintage Halloween Costumes Part 2

vintage halloween costumes

Can I tell you how much I love that Mr Spock costume? It's not helping my recent leanings to become a vintage Star Trek collector, I especially covet that Remco Belt.

Notice that Steve Austin and Jamie Summers outfits are actually different that yesterdays. The thing I remember best about those masks besides the cheap elastic (which many folks pointed out yesterday that they would break before you went trick or treating) was the tiny little mouth hole they had, a gerbil couldn't breath through that!


vintage halloween costumes

I love how Batman has his name written across his logo, he's so hard to recognize otherwise. Note the Remco Utility belt at the bottom, God I loved that thing!



PlaidStallions.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See the ballerina costume, I wore that to school on Halloween and all the boys laughed at me. It was so humiliating, its one of the reasons I have "problems" today.

Anonymous said...

I like the red-shirt-gestapo uniforms, complete with leather strap!

"Ve ahve vays of making you talk!"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin